- Items are custom made and shipped 1 to 7 days after payment has been received and cleared. If you need the item sooner, please send me an email and I will give you an exact ship date.
- Items will be placed in a gift box, and mailed in a padded envelope. Larger orders will be placed in a box for shipping.
- I ship using USPS First Class for small orders, and Flat Rate Priority Mail for larger orders.
- Please contact me to make arrangements for shipping outside of the USA.
- Delivery times on packages vary, so once shipped, please allow up to 1 day to 2 weeks for your order to arrive.
- I accept Paypal, Direct Checkout (all major credit cards) for payment.
- If using Paypal, please be aware that I will ship to the address connected to your Paypal, unless given a different address.
Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee:
All items have an unconditional lifetime guarantee. This means for the entire lifetime of the piece I will fix or replace any issues for free. I really want you to be extremely happy with your jewelry. And I am more than happy to make any adjustments, i.e. lengthening, shortening, or changing clasps, that you may need. Once you own a piece of Elizabeth Jewelry you own it for life. Even if you cats tears it apart. Items must not have too many missing components and must be shipped to me in a BOX.
- Please contact me immediately if items arrive in a damaged condition, for instructions on how to return. Damaged items must be returned within 7 days.
- Other than damaged items, no other returns accepted. Please be careful with your selection.
- Exchanges happily done.
All of my jewelry is made with either 14kt Gold Fill or sterling silver. These metals may tarnish over time, but buffing them with a sunshine polishing cloth will make them shiny again! Available here: (make the word “Here” a link to the sunshine cloth). It is best to take them off when sleeping, showering, swimming, etc. After every time you remove jewelry for the day, wipe with a soft cloth to remove the oils, then place each piece in an individually sealed plastic zip bag. Contrary to popular belief, sterling silver is a very soft material and should be treated with a lot of care. Some of my sterling pieces have been pre-oxidized which darkens the silver. This silver may naturally continue to darken over time, which will give it a lovely, aged look.
- Minimum order of $200
- 2 weeks lead time
- $12.00 Flat Rate for shipping
- I will email the tracking # once shipped.